My fiance and I love your work, how do we go about booking you?
– In order to book your date, all I require is a signed contract and
1/3 deposit on the coverage.
Our wedding isn’t in the central PA area, do you travel?
– Absolutely! I actually love getting to photograph new places and don’t mind traveling at all.
Besides Pennsylvania, I’ve photographed weddings in:
New York, Virginia, Ohio, Connecticut, North Carolina, Florida, and Puerto Rico to name a few.
I would like to be able to print the images on my own, is that possible?
– Of course! My coverage always includes the hi-res image files and a usage license- which enables you to use the pictures for any personal use.
Will your pictures be edited and if so, how many of them will be?
– Every picture that I deliver has been edited by myself and I typically deliver around 700-800 images.
My venue requires all my vendors to have insurance, is that something you can provide?
– I have full coverage with liability on all my gear, and sending over
a proof of insurance is no problem at all.
I would really like two photographers to capture my big day, so do you ever work with second shooters?
-I do! Although it is an additional fee, all of my collections have the option to add a second photographer.